I Know Where Fenn's Treasure Is...

P. Vincent | 9:55 PM | 0 comments

Fenn's Treasure
So far only Forrest Fenn can make that claim. New clues were released in March and treasure madness has continued. A New Mexico man was arrested in March for digging under desconso...Keep it legal folks.  There are a few areas here in my neck of the woods that I will commit a week to later this summer.

If you're unfamiliar, Forrest Fenn was dying of cancer and decided to create a great treasure adventure for all who dared to dream.  He buried the treasure (pictured) worth millions and then laid out clues in a book he wrote.  He also put the clues into the form of a poem. Below the poem I will include links to several websites dedicated to the treasures location.

Fenn's Poem

As I have gone alone in there

And with my treasures bold,
I can keep my secret where,
And hint of riches new and old.

Begin it where warm waters halt

And take it in the canyon down,
Not far, but too far to walk.
Put in below the home of Brown.

From there it's no place for the meek,

The end is ever drawing nigh;
There'll be no paddle up your creek,
Just heavy loads and water high.

If you've been wise and found the blaze,

Look quickly down, your quest to cease,
But tarry scant with marvel gaze,
Just take the chest and go in peace.

So why is it that I must go

And leave my trove for all to seek?
The answer I already know,
I've done it tired, and now I'm weak.

So hear me all and listen good,

Your effort will be worth the cold.
If you are brave and in the wood
I give you title to the gold.


Fenn's Treasure Links

Old Santa Fe Trading - The Thrill - The most recently released clues (2015)
Mountain Walk Blog - Richard Saunier interprates the clues
Fenn's Treasure on Facebook
Thrill of the Chase Blog - Probably the most obsessed and thorough hunter out there.
Forrest reveals the 10th clue -  Today show interview
Forrest reveals the 11th clue - Today show again
Forrest gives Clue # 12 - Keeping it legal and having common sense
Forest Fenn Clue # 13 - Thousands of square miles excluded from the search

Category: , , , ,

About Cold4Gold:
Just another middle aged guy obsessed with metal detecting and gold prospecting. I spend my extra time skiing, rafting, camping, hiking and biking....really I'll do anything for a little extra time outside.

0 comments